Ah, September. It’s a time of transition for all of us. Summer is over, school is back in session, and it’s time to get serious…. serious about marketing!
Have you ever thought about marketing seasonally?
Fall is a perfect time to settle down and strategize. We want to encourage everyone to take a seasonal approach to business marketing. How does this work? Well, instead of looking at the calendar year as a long stretch of advertising goals and tasks, consider the benefits of revamping your online promoting strategies each season. This is a great way to keep things fresh and exciting.
So, let’s fall into marketing together! We want to tell you what we’ve got in the works this month at Marketing X-Rays and discuss ways to update your current digital marketing or start from scratch.
Take a look at what we’ve got planned!
Ever wondered how a marketing agency handles their own advertising? Well, we want to show you! Marketing X-Rays has been growing since 2014 and we’re not about to slow down anytime soon. Our team meets regularly to discuss strategy and the results of that can be seen right here. We’re rolling out our blog as part of our new digital media marketing strategy.
Through the articles here, you’ll be able to learn all the little tips and strategies that can take your marketing to the next level (or two or three!).
Dive into heaps of articles on these marketing areas:
MARKET|ER – Learn how to market your medical practice and set yourself apart from similar practices in your area.
MARKET|RE – Get the latest on market research techniques, benefits, and practical strategies.
MARKET|IN – Marketing is all about innovation. We’ll share what’s new, what’s hot, and what you need to know to market like a pro.
September = Time to Strategize!
Whether you have a marketing strategy in place for your business or you’re a brand-new startup, we’ve got some fresh-off-the-press steps for how to kickstart your most productive marketing season to date.
For those who have a digital marketing strategy in place…
- Set up a team meeting. When was the last time you got an outside perspective on your advertising? As the bridge between consumers and your business, your employees can offer a lot in the way of new ideas and ways to reach your prospective audience. Ask for their insight on what’s working and, more importantly, what’s not.
- Change your point of view. We get stuck in advertising ruts, performing the same rote tasks without enthusiasm. Now is the time to try something new. Look at a different set of analytics, consider a social media marketing platform you haven’t tried before, or simply ask questions you haven’t asked before, like: “How can we change the way we’re currently doing this?”
- Size up the competition. You know the importance of staying relevant. Don’t be afraid to look at your competition and honestly evaluate what they are doing more or less effectively than you. This can give you valuable insight into changes you need to make.
For those who are starting from scratch…
- Congratulations! There is no better time than now to put your plans in motion.
- Be willing to fail. Effective marketing often comes with a steep learning curve, especially if you’re going it alone. It’s just as important to learn from what doesn’t work as it is to capitalize on what does.
- Start simple. Don’t feel like you have to be everywhere at once. Come up with a simple, manageable strategy and be willing to adapt it as you go along. The most important thing is to start.
- Stay informed. As much as possible, watch what other people are doing, learn about advertising methods, and seek the help of a digital marketing agency for support if you need to.
We can all benefit from using the changing of seasons to change up our advertising strategies. May this month be a productive one for all! For daily inspiration check out our Facebook page!
What are your seasonal marketing goals?